Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dardania, Dardanian or Dardanians may refer to ancient peoples or locations:
- Dardanians (Trojan) Trojan allies
- Dardania (Troas), a city and a district of the Troad, in Asia Minor on the Hellespont (the modern Dardanelles)
- Dardania (Samothrace), old name of Samothrace according to Pausanias
- Dardanean, an Assyrian people mentioned by Herodotus
- Dardani, an ancient tribe in Southeastern Europe
- Dardania (Roman province), a Roman and Byzantine province in the Balkans (Southeastern Europe)
- Dardania, one of the major neighbourhoods of the city of Pristina
- Democratic League of Dardania (Lidhja Demokratike e Dardanisë), a political party in Kosovo
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dardania.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.