Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dardania, Dardanian or Dardanians may refer to ancient peoples or locations:
- Dardanians (Trojan) Trojan allies
- Dardania (Troas), a city and a district of the Troad, in Asia Minor on the Hellespont (the modern Dardanelles)
- Dardania (Samothrace), old name of Samothrace according to Pausanias
- Dardanean, an Assyrian people mentioned by Herodotus
- Dardani, an ancient tribe in Southeastern Europe
- Dardanian Kingdom an ancient Kingdom in Southeastern Europe
- Dardania (Roman province), a Roman and Byzantine province in the Balkans (Southeastern Europe)
- Dardania, one of the major neighbourhoods of the city of Pristina
- Democratic League of Dardania (Lidhja Demokratike e Dardanisë), a political party in Kosovo
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dardania.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.