|Full name||Daria Vadimovna Dubova|
January 29, 1999|
Voronezh, Voronezh Oblast, Russia
|Head coach(es)||Irina Viner|
|Assistant coach(es)||Anna Shumilova|
Daria Vadimovna Dubova (Russian: Дарья Вадимовна Дубова, born January 29, 1999 in Voronezh, Russia) is a Russian Group rhythmic gymnast. She is the 2014 Youth Olympic Group all-around champion and the 2013 European Junior Group all-around champion.
A former individual gymnast, Dubova has competed at the 2013 Russian Junior Championships finishing 13th in the all-around, she was coached by Anna Shumilova. Dubova later began competing in group and was a member of Russian Group that competed at the 2013 European Junior Championships with Russia taking the gold medal scoring a total of (33.916) ahead of Belarus (32.700) and Bulgaria (32.532) in the all-around competition. They won another gold medal in 5 hoops final.
In 2014, Dubova was recovering from injury at the start of the season. In August 26–27, Dubova replaced Karina Katyuhina who broke her leg a week before start of the competition. Dubova rejoined the Russian Group (with Daria Anenkova, Victoria Ilina, Sofya Skomorokh, Natalia Safonova) that competed at the 2014 Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing, China where they won gold in Group All-around finals.
In 2015, Dubova was added to Russia's National Reserve Team as a senior gymnast.
- "Russia won all Juniors Titles with its Group". gymmedia. 2 June 2013.
- "Russian Rhythmic gymnasts repeat golden sweep at Youth Olympic Games". International Federation of Gymnastics. 27 August 2014.
- "Russians take more gold in rhythmic gymnastics". JSChina. 28 August 2014.
- Daria Dubova at the International Federation of Gymnastics
- 2014 YOG Profile
- Rhythmic Gymnastics Results
- Daria Dubova on Instagram
|This biographical article related to rhythmic gymnastics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|