|Occupation||businesswoman, model, blogger, TV host|
|Years active||since 2007|
|Known for||Dom-2 participant|
Daria Vitaliyevna Pynzar, née Chernykh (Russian: Дарья Витальевна Пынзарь (Черных), born 6 January 1986) is a Russian businesswoman, model, blogger and TV host known for her participation in the Dom-2 TV reality show.
Daria Chernykh comes from Yenakievo, Donetsk Oblast. She spent her childhood and youth in Balakovo, Saratov Oblast, Russia. She became an orphan very early, so her elder sister Natalia took care of her. Daria graduated from Balakovo School No. 13 and Moscow Institute of Economics and Design (Design Faculty) in 2010.
On the third year of her education Daria entered the TV reality show Dom-2 and began her career in show business. She met her future husband Sergei Pynzar at the project and left the project finally in 2015 after the marriage. At the current moment she is the host of Domashny TV Channel: she took part in the show “The Pregnant Ones” while expecting the birth of her second child and in the show “Wedding Size” together with her husband Sergei Pynzar. She is the co-host of the show “Happy Mom’s Diary” (together with Lipa Teterich and Yelena Kuletskaya).
Pynzar uses Instagram to post advice related to raising children.
Daria had a relationship with another Dom-2 participant, Rustam Solntsev, but broke up with him. She married Sergei Pynzar in 2010 and celebrated the wedding at the Dom-2 set. In the autumn of 2010 she told she had been expecting the birth of her child. However, Daria did not leave the project and took part in Lady Grace beauty contest at the project.
She has two sons: Artyom (born 23 July 2011) and David (born 2016). Daria and Sergei had the wedding in 2013, since 2015 they have been living in a three-room apartment in Moscow. Daria is a godmother for Daniel Gusev, a son of Evgeniya Feofilaktova-Guseva, another Dom-2 participant. However, Daria and Evgeniya do not have relationships because of a serious conflict after Evgeniya’s leaving the reality show.
Daria Pynzar has her family business: together with her husband she is a co-owner of Internet clothes shop and name boutique (opened in 2012). She had been an owner of two beauty salons till 2018, but because of the conflict with business partners she had to leave the salons.
- "Frankly: why Instagram celebrity Daria Pynzar goes to fitness club with make up" (in Russian). WMJ. 2018-02-21. Retrieved 2018-03-25.
- "Fashion battle: Yulia Baranovksaya vs. Daria Pynzar in MiloMilo" (in Russian). 7Days. 2017-10-12. Retrieved 2018-03-25.
- Kristina Desyatova (2017-09-06). "Daria Pynzar: I am extending hair and enhancing breasts, so I am not making anything of me". Antenna Telesem. Retrieved 2018-03-25.
- "Profile at the Domashny official site" (in Russian). Domashny. Retrieved 2018-03-24.
- "Daria Pynzar: I support real thoughts and true feelings in social media!" (in Russian). 2018-03-16. Retrieved 2018-03-25.
- "Daria Pynzar's advice on avoiding the divorce: Wife must be a sexual battle friend" (in Russian). woman.ru. 2016-08-30. Retrieved 2018-03-25.
- "Daria Pynzar: Give the child more than you get". Cosmopolitan (in Russian). 2016-05-21. Retrieved 2018-03-25.
- "Daria Pynzar: I will have a daughter!" (in Russian). Starhit. 2017-02-20. Retrieved 2018-03-25.
- "Celebrity season of FoodTime: Daria Pynzar cooks pasta with salmon and tells about third child" (in Russian). WMJ. 2018-03-13. Retrieved 2018-03-25.
- "Beauty price: what does Daria Pynzar do with herself? How much does it cost?". Cosmopolitan (in Russian). 2017-09-21. Retrieved 2018-03-25.
- "Dom-2 celebrity Daria Pynzar loses her business". Vokrug.TV. 2018-03-05. Retrieved 2018-03-23.