|Full name||Darius Cox|
|Date of birth||March 16, 1983|
|Place of birth||Bermuda|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of November 14, 2011.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of June 25, 2010
Cox began his career with Devonshire Cougars and played for the team for several years in the Bermudian Premier Division, helping the team to the BPD Championship in 2007. He was a part of the treble winning team in Bermudian Premier Division.
Cox has been part of the Bermuda Hogges squad in the USL Second Division since the team's inaugural season in 2007 and has been one of the first-choice defenders throughout his seasons with the team. Cox has also played 13 games for CBU Capers of the CIS in the 2011-12 season.
He made his debut for Bermuda in a September 2006 Caribbean Cup qualification match against the US Virgin Islands and earned a total of 20 caps, scoring 1 goal. He has represented his country in 2 FIFA World Cup qualification matches. He played in two of Bermuda's qualifying games for the 2010 FIFA World Cup, including their 3-1 victory over the Cayman Islands on March 30, 2008.
- Scores and results list Bermuda's goal tally first.
|1.||29 September 2006||Lionel Roberts Stadium, Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands||Dominican Republic||2–0||3–1||2007 Caribbean Cup qualification|||
- 2007 Hogges roster
- 2011-2012 stats - CBU Capers
- Robin Hood bolster their squad for top four push - Royal Gazette
- Darius Cox – FIFA competition record
- FIFA Match Report: Cayman Islands vs Bermuda
- Copa Caribe 2007 Archived May 24, 2009, at the Wayback Machine. - RSSSF
- Bermuda through with 3-1 win - Bermuda Sun