Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dark in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dark most commonly refers to darkness, the absence of light.
Dark or DARK may also refer to:
- Evil, sinister or malign
- Dark (TV series), a 2017 Netflix original German language supernatural family drama series
- Dark (broadcasting), a broadcasting service that has ceased transmission
- "Dark" (Legend of the Seeker), an episode of Legend of the Seeker
- Dark (video game), a stealth/action video game
- Dark (album), a 2012 album by Hwyl Nofio
- "Dark", song by Prince from Come (Prince album)
- Dark Mousy, a character in the anime D.N.Angel
- G. M. Dark, a fictional character from the novel Something Wicked This Way Comes
- DARK, a criminal organisation featured in the manga and anime Kikaider
- D.A.R.K. (band) alt-rock band
- All pages beginning with "Dark"
- Dark Dark Dark (band) U.S. folk band
- Dərk, Azerbaijan
- Dark Alternative music
- Dark data
- Dark Eye (disambiguation)
- Darke (disambiguation)
- Darker (disambiguation)
- The Dark (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dark.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.