From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dark in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dark commonly refers to darkness, the absence of light.
Dark or DARK may also refer to:
- Evil, sinister or malign
- Dark (broadcasting), a broadcasting service that has ceased transmission
- "Dark" (Legend of the Seeker), an episode of Legend of the Seeker
- Dark (video game), a stealth/action video game
- Dark (album), a 2012 album by Hwyl Nofio
- Dark Mousy, a character in the anime D.N.Angel
- G. M. Dark, a fictional character from the novel Something Wicked This Way Comes
- DARK, a criminal organisation featured in the manga and anime Kikaider
- All pages beginning with "Dark"
- Dərk, Azerbaijan
- Dark Alternative music
- Dark data
- Dark Eye (disambiguation)
- Darke (disambiguation)
- Darker, 1997 C-Tec album
- The Dark (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dark.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.