Dark City may refer to:
- Dark City (1950 film), an American film noir starring Charlton Heston
- Dark City (1990 film), a Canadian-UK independent film
- Dark City (1998 film), an American-Australian science fiction film by Alex Proyas
- Dark Cities (Ciudades oscuras), a 2002 Mexican film starring Alejandro Tommasi
In other uses:
- "Dark City", a song by Iced Earth from Dystopia
- "Dark City", a song by Machinae Supremacy from Overworld
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dark City.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.