Dark Lord may refer to:
- Dark Lord (fiction) or Dark One, a frequent character trope in fantasy fiction
- Dark Lord of the Sith, a title held by characters in the fictional Star Wars universe
- Morgoth, the principal antagonist of J. R. R. Tolkien’s Middle-earth works
- Sauron, the principal antagonist of The Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien
- Lord Voldemort, the main antagonist in the Harry Potter novel series by J. K. Rowling
- Dark Lord Chuckles the Silly Piggy, a character from Dave the Barbarian
- Ganon or Dark Lord Ganondorf, the main antagonist of The Legend of Zelda series
- Mordru or The Dark Lord, a supervillain in DC Comics
- Dark Lord, a villain from Flint the Time Detective
- Darklords of Helgedad, antagonists in the Lone Wolf gamebooks
- Count Dracula, known as the Dark Lord in the Castlevania series.
- Darkseid, an alien despot from DC Comics.
- Darklord, a ruler of a domain of the fictional Ravenloft campaign setting for Dungeons & Dragons
- The Darkling Lords, antagonists from Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light
- The Dark Overlords of the Universe, characters from Howard the Duck
- Dark Lord, a famous Russian Imperial Stout beer from Three Floyds Brewing.
- Dark Lord, a nickname for former British cabinet minister Peter Mandelson, Lord Mandelson
- Devil or Dark Lord, the personification of evil in certain religions
- Dark Lord of Derkholm, a novel by Diana Wynne Jones
- Darklords, an accessory for the Ravenloft campaign setting
- Evil Overlord List
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dark Lord.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.