From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||1,974 m (6,476 ft)|
|Prominence||389 m (1,276 ft)|
|Listing||List of volcanoes in Canada|
|Location||British Columbia, Canada|
|Parent range||border of Tanzilla Plateau (Stikine Plateau) & Cassiar Mountains|
|Mountain type||Subglacial mound|
|Volcanic arc/belt||Northern Cordilleran Volcanic Province|
Dark Mountain, formerly also known as Black Mountain, is a mountain in the Tanzilla Plateau of the Northern Interior of British Columbia, Canada, located northeast of the settlement of Dease Lake, near Cry Lake.
- List of Northern Cordilleran volcanoes
- List of volcanoes in Canada
- Volcanic history of the Northern Cordilleran Volcanic Province
- Volcanism of Canada
- Volcanism of Western Canada
- "Dark Mountain". BC Geographical Names.
- "Dark Mountain". Catalogue of Canadian volcanoes. Archived from the original on 2011-06-04.
- "Stikine Volcanic Belt (Dark Mountain area)". Catalogue of Canadian volcanoes. Geological Survey of Canada. Archived from the original on 2011-06-04.
|This article about a location in the Interior of British Columbia, Canada is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|