Darkness Within 2: The Dark Lineage
|Darkness Within 2: The Dark Lineage|
|Release||May 28, 2010|
Darkness Within 2: The Dark Lineage is a 2010 first-person adventure horror thriller video game developed by Zoetrope Interactive and published by Iceberg Interactive. As a sequel to Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder, the game is a part of the series of adventure games inspired by famous horror writer H.P. Lovecraft.
Players again take the role of police detective Howard Loreid, who suffered from the paranormal happenings around him in the first game. Now, Howard discovers that his own horrible past is connected with the madness that is about to swallow him. Unlike its predecessor, which utilized a traditional Myst style of movement, this game uses a first-person perspective similar to that of most first-person shooters.
Darkness Within 2: The Dark Lineage Director’s Cut Edition was republished on December 5 on Steam with enhanced graphics and some more additions. The official soundtrack featuring 29 tracks (69 minutes) was also released as a DLC on November 3, 2015.
- Darkness Within 2 official website
- Debut Teaser from GameTrailers.com
- Darkness Within 2 Demo
- "Iceberg Interactive Acquires Publishing Rights for Darkness Within 2: The Dark Lineage". June 2, 2009. Retrieved 2009-06-03.
- Warrender, Reece (May 31, 2010). "Darkness Within 2: The Dark Lineage". Adventure Gamers. Retrieved December 25, 2018.
- Chadwell, Dustin (September 25, 2011). "PC Review - 'Darkness Within 2: The Dark Lineage'". Worthplaying. Retrieved December 25, 2018.
- Orphanides, Kat (July 5, 2010). "Darkness Within 2: The Dark Lineage review". Expert Reviews. Retrieved December 25, 2018.
- Barton, Matt (July 14, 2010). "Darkness Within 2: The Dark Lineage review". Adventure Classic Gaming. Retrieved December 25, 2018.
- "Darkness Within 2: The Dark Lineage OST on Steam". store.steampowered.com. Retrieved 2016-05-21.
|This adventure game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|