|Date of birth||11 January 1989|
|Place of birth||Sarajevo, SR Bosnia and Herzegovina,
(now Bosnia and Herzegovina)
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Fortuna Wien|
|2009–2010||→ Sparta Rotterdam (loan)||24||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15 March 2015.
Darko Bodul (born 11 January 1989 in Sarajevo) is a Bosnian Croat and Croatian footballer who plays as striker who currently plays for Rheindorf Altach in Austria. He also holds Austrian citizenship.
Bodul played in the youth teams of Heerenveen before joining Ajax in the summer of 2008 on a free transfer. He made his senior team debut on 8 February 2009 against Vitesse Arnhem. On 10 April 2009, the Croatian forward renewed his contract with AFC Ajax for two additional years and joined on 31 August 2009 on loan to Sparta Rotterdam between 30 June 2010. He scored his first and only goal for Sparta in the away game against RKC Waalwijk, 4–1 loss.
He has represented Croatia at youth level, he won six caps at the under-19 level. He was a member of Croatia's under-21 squad and played on 11 February 2009 against the under-21 team from the Republic of Macedonia.
- "Ajax contracteert Darko Bodul" (in Dutch). Ajax.nl. 14 June 2008. Retrieved 9 February 2009.
- "Arnautovic: Star unter den Jungstars" (in German). Archived from the original on 2 February 2009.
- Ajax haalt offensieve belofte van SC Heerenveen
- Ajax contracteert Darko Bodul
- "Bodul maakt debuut bij Ajax". Telegraaf (in Dutch). 8 February 2009. Retrieved 9 February 2009.
- Darko Bodul Signs New Ajax Deal
- Bodul op huurbasis naar Sparta Rotterdam
- "Italy and Croatia ease through". UEFA. 15 November 2007. Retrieved 26 February 2013.
- Österreichs Fußball-Legionäre in der weiten Welt.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Darko Bodul.|