From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Darla is a female given name of English origin which is a variant of Darlene.
Darla may refer to:
- Darla K. Anderson, American film producer
- Darla Baker (born 1988), American model
- Darla Hood (1931–1979), American actress
- Darla Moore (born 1954), American businesswoman
- Darla Pacheco (born 1989), Puerto Rican model
- Darla Vandenbossche (born 1963), Canadian actress
- "Darla" (Angel episode)
- Darla (dog), animal actor "Precious" in Silence of the Lambs
- Darla, fictional character in Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Darla Forrester, fictional character in The Bold and the Beautiful
- Darla Records, American record label
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Darla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.