|Date of birth||17 October 1993|
|Place of birth||Swindon, England|
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21:36, 4 July 2012 (UTC).
Darren Jefferies (born 17 October 1993) is a professional footballer who plays as a plays as a midfielder. He resigned for Frome Town in September 2015 after a spell with BK sport in Swedish Football Division 3. On 31 August 2012, he signed for Southern Premier League outfit Frome Town F.C. after being released from Bristol Rovers.
He was awarded his first professional contract in 2010, when he was given a 2 1⁄2-year deal by Bristol Rovers on his seventeenth birthday after being a regular for the under-18s team, captaining them at the age of 17. Also a regular in the reserves sides and was a unused substitute for the first team regularly. He made his debut for The Pirates as a 67th-minute replacement for Oliver Norburn in an FA Cup second-round tie on 4 December 2011.
His first goal for Frome Town came away at Cambridge City and proved to be the winning goal in a 2–1 win. He went on to net 3 times in 38 appearances for the Robins before a move to Sweden in search of full-time football in April 2013. On 2 April, he signed for division 3 side BK sport in Sweden.
- Rollin, Glenda; Rollin, Jack, eds. (2012). Sky Sports Football Yearbook 2012–2013 (43rd ed.). London: Headline. p. 442. ISBN 978-0-7553-6356-8.
- "Rovers youngster signs pro deal". givemefootball.com. 25 October 2010. Retrieved 5 December 2011.
- "AFC Totton 1-6 Bristol Rovers". BBC Sport. 4 December 2011. Retrieved 5 December 2011.
- Due to a spelling error on Soccerbase, Jefferies has two records:
- Darren Jefferies profile on Bristol Rovers' official website
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a midfielder born in the 1990s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|