Darren Rhodes (yoga teacher)
He has been part of Anusara school of yoga, but left in 2012 to pursue running his own studio. Part of his practice consists of raising awareness about the daily activities people do, which create patterns in the body. Darren Rhodes suffered from scoliosis in his teens and was able to materially improve his condition with his yoga practice.
- Yogahour Teacher Training Manual (2017)
- Inform Your Flow, Yogahour (2017)
- Yoga Resource Practice Manual (2016)
- Yogahour Syllabus and Sequences (2015)
- Yoga Resource (2011)
- Vinyard, Valerie (2010-05-23). "Poster perfect: acclaimed yogi". Arizona Daily Star. Archived from the original on 2016-05-07. Retrieved 2016-05-07.
- Inc., YogaGlo. "Darren Rhodes | YogaGlo". www.yogaglo.com. Retrieved 2016-04-20.
- Panasevich, Jake (2014-07-30). "10 Tips for Practicing Yoga at Home". U.S. News & World Report. Archived from the original on 2016-05-07. Retrieved 2016-05-07.
- "Word! Darren Rhodes Dishes about Yoga Drama, YogaHour & What it's like to Be a Father". Elephant Journal. Retrieved 2016-04-20.
- Gutherie, Catherine (2013-02-15). "5 Steps to Parivrtta Paschimottanasana". Yoga Journal. Archived from the original on 2016-05-07. Retrieved 2016-05-07.
- YJ Editor (2008-07-02). "21 Famous Top Yoga Teachers in America". Yoga Journal. Archived from the original on 2016-05-07. Retrieved 2016-05-07.
|This United States biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|