From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fire station on State Route 177
Location of Darrtown in Ohio
|• Total||2.4 sq mi (6.1 km2)|
|• Land||2.4 sq mi (6.1 km2)|
|• Water||0.0 sq mi (0.0 km2)|
|Elevation||742 ft (226 m)|
|• Density||219/sq mi (84.6/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||1064511|
Darrtown is located in northwestern Butler County, in the southwest part of Milford Township, in the valley of Four Mile Creek.
- Walter Alston, former MLB player for the Saint Louis Cardinals and former manager for the Los Angeles Dodgers
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Darrtown CDP, Ohio". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved February 21, 2014.
- Bartlow, Bert Surene (1905). Centennial History of Butler County, Ohio. B. F. Bowen. p. 352.
- "Butler County". Jim Forte Postal History. Archived from the original on 25 January 2016. Retrieved 14 September 2015.
- "Walter Alston Stats". Baseball Almanac. Retrieved November 6, 2012.
|This Butler County, Ohio state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|