|No. 32 – Tennessee Titans|
|Born:||July 9, 1998|
Oak Hill, Florida
|Height:||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight:||200 lb (91 kg)|
|High school:||New Smyrna Beach|
(New Smyrna, Florida)
|NFL Draft:||2020 / Round: 3 / Pick: 93|
|Roster status:||Unsigned draft pick|
|Career highlights and awards|
As a true freshman at Appalachian State in 2016, Evans played in 12 games rushing for 217 yards on 48 carries. He also returned 25 kicks for 563 yards and a touchdown. Evans missed 2017 due to injury and redshirted. Returning from the injury in 2018, he entered the season as a backup to Jalin Moore but took over as the starter after Moore was injured for the season, and rushed for 1,187 yards on 179 carries and seven touchdowns. As a kick returner he had 490 yards on 15 returns and had a touchdown. He was named the MVP of the 2018 Sun Belt Conference Football Championship Game after totaling 218 total yards. As a full-time starter in 2019, Evans was the Sun Belt Conference Offensive Player of the Year after rushing for 1,480 yards with 2,064 all purpose yards and 24 total touchdowns. He was also named MVP of the 2019 Sun Belt Conference Football Championship Game and 2019 New Orleans Bowl. After the season, he decided to forgo his senior season and enter the 2020 NFL Draft.
- Evans, Darrynton (July 9, 2019). "Blessed to see 21".
- firstname.lastname@example.org, Chris Boyle. "After Christmas commitment, NSB's Darrynton Evans signs with Appalachian State". Daytona Beach News-Journal Online.
- email@example.com, Steve Behr. "Evans takes over starting running back duties". Watauga Democrat.
- Journal, Ethan Joyce Winston-Salem. "Darrynton Evans' big return (2018 Sun Belt title game)". Winston-Salem Journal.
- Journal, Ethan Joyce Winston-Salem. "No. 21 App State's Darrynton Evans, Akeem Davis-Gaither win Sun Belt offensive and defensive player of the year awards". Winston-Salem Journal.
- Press, Steve Reed, The Associated. "Evans' 3 TDs lead Appalachian State to Sun Belt title". The Fayetteville Observer.
- Media, Field Level. "Appalachian State RB Darrynton Evans to enter NFL draft". Gwinnett Daily Post.
- Wyatt, Jim (April 24, 2020). "Titans Select Appalachian State RB Darrynton Evans in Third Round of the NFL Draft". TennesseeTitans.com. Retrieved April 24, 2020.
- Moraitis, Mike (April 24, 2020). "2020 NFL Draft: Titans select Darrynton Evans with No. 93 pick". Titans Wire. Retrieved April 24, 2020.