Dartford Cable Tunnel
Coordinates: The Dartford Cable Tunnel is an £11,000,000 tunnel upstream of the Dartford Crossing built in 2003-4. Its diameter is ~3m. It is designed to carry and allow for maintenance of 400kV National Grid electrical cable beneath the Thames; it is accessible by foot as a crossing of the Thames, but by authorised personnel only.
- Nicolas Janberg (2014-07-23). "Dartford Cable Tunnel (Dartford, 2005) | Structurae". En.structurae.de. Retrieved 2015-07-15.
- "New current flows under the Thames". Abb.co.uk. 2006-05-15. Retrieved 2015-07-15.
- "National Grid builds new Thames tunnel at Dartford | Online news | New Civil Engineer". Nce.co.uk. 2003-05-01. Retrieved 2015-07-15.
- "ABB completes Dartford Cable Tunnel HV cable installation | Voltimum UK". Voltimum.co.uk. 2006-04-03. Retrieved 2015-07-15.
-  Archived October 29, 2004, at the Wayback Machine.
|This article about a London building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|