From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dartmouth may refer to:
- Dartmouth, Devon, England
- Dartmouth, Victoria, Australia
- Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Dartmouth, Massachusetts, U.S.
- Dartmouth, the common name of Britannia Royal Naval College, Dartmouth, Devon, England
- Dartmouth College, university in Hanover, New Hampshire, United States
- The Dartmouth, daily student newspaper of Dartmouth College
- HMS Dartmouth, the name of eight ships and a shore establishment of the Royal Navy
- Earl of Dartmouth, a title in the Peerage of Great Britain
- Port of Dartmouth Royal Regatta
- RCAF Station Dartmouth, now CFB Shearwater, a Canadian military aerodrome
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dartmouth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.