- See also the Australian federal electoral Division of Darwin (1903–1955) for the electoral division now known as Division of Braddon
Its post office opened on 21 February 1900 and closed in 1903.
Related railway stopping places
- Gormanston railway station (existed on branch from Linda 1900–1903 only)
- Linda (also known as North Lyell)
- Crotty (previous name King River until 1902)
- Crotty Smelters (siding)
- Ten Mile
- Pillinger (Kelly Basin)
- Premier Postal History. "Post Office List". Premier Postal Auctions. Retrieved 16 June 2012.
- Rae, Lou (2001). The Abt Railway and Railways of the Lyell region. Sandy Bay: Lou Rae. ISBN 0-9592098-7-5.
- Whitham, Charles. Western Tasmania: A Land of Riches and Beauty.
|This Tasmania geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Australian ghost town-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|