|Location||Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
Darwin Brewery is a Sunderland-based brewery which opened in 1994 and expanded in 2002.
Originally a brewing school of the University of Sunderland with an 18-gallon plant, the demand for the beers that were brewed there spurred an expansion and full commercialisation.
- Darwin Bitter (abv 3.6%)
- Sunderland Best (abv 3.9%)
- Evolution Ale (abv 4.0%)
- Durham Light Ale (abv 4.0%)
- Richmond Ale (abv 4.5%)
- Saint's Sinner (abv 5.0%)
- Rolling Hitch (abv 5.2%)ASDA BEER FESTIVAL CHAMPION 2005
- Killer Bee (abv 6.0%)
- Original Flag Porter (abv 5.0%)
- Hop Drop (abv 5.3%) TESCO BEER CHALLENGE WINNER 2005
|This article does not cite any references (sources). (February 2008)|