|Darwin Peters Jr.|
|Born||Darwin L. Peters Jr.|
November 7, 1964
Olean, New York
|NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series career|
|1 race run over 1 year|
|Best finish||76th (2019)|
|First race||2019 Eldora Dirt Derby (Eldora)|
Darwin L. Peters Jr. (born November 7, 1964) is an American professional stock car racing mechanic, crew chief, and driver. He last competed part-time in the NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series, driving the No. 74 Chevrolet Silverado for Lou Goss Racing.
Peters has worked for various NASCAR teams in technical roles. In 2017, working at TJL Motorsports, he served as Mike Harmon's crew chief for the Truck Series race at Atlanta Motor Speedway. In 2019, he was a mechanic for MBM Motorsports.
As a driver, Peters made his debut at Eldora Speedway driving the No. 74 Chevrolet Silverado for Lou Goss Racing in a partnership with Mike Harmon Racing. He started 30th after finishing 5th of 7 cars in the Last Chance Qualify and finished 17th in the main event.
Motorsports career results
(key) (Bold – Pole position awarded by qualifying time. Italics – Pole position earned by points standings or practice time. * – Most laps led.)
Gander Outdoors Truck Series
|NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series results|
|2019||Lou Goss Racing||74||Chevy||DAY||ATL||LVS||MAR||TEX||DOV||KAN||CLT||TEX||IOW||GTW||CHI||KEN||POC||ELD
- racing information at Racing Reference
- Beard, Brock (July 31, 2019). "PREVIEW: Dirt trackers and road ringers rise again at Eldora and Watkins Glen". LASTCAR. Retrieved January 10, 2020.
- "Team Event Rosters – Richmond Raceway – Friday, September 20, 2019 – 39th Annual Go Bowling 250" (PDF). Jayski's Silly Season Site. September 20, 2019. Retrieved January 10, 2020.
- "FEATURE: Darwin "JR" Peters, Jr. a throwback to NASCAR's mechanics-turned-racers". LASTCAR. May 12, 2020. Retrieved June 9, 2023.
- "Darwin Peters, Jr. – 2019 NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series Results". Racing-Reference. NASCAR Digital Media, LLC. Retrieved February 19, 2020.