|Parent||Northern Territory Government|
|Service area||Darwin and Palmerston|
|Hubs||Darwin CBD, Casuarina, Palmerston|
In December 2013 it was announced that Darwin Bus Service would be privatised. In July 2014, Transit Systems was announced as the successful tenderer. In October 2014, Transit Systems took over the former Darwin Bus Service bus operation and is operating as Territory Transit.
- "Darwin Bus Service". Bus Australia. 2 March 2008. Archived from the original on 18 April 2008. Retrieved 2008-05-04.
- "Public Transport". Northern Territory Government. Northern Territory Transport Group. Archived from the original on 16 May 2008. Retrieved 2008-05-04.
- NT Government to privatise Darwin buses NT News 6 December 2013
- Darwin bus service to be sold off ABC News 6 December 2013
- New Providers for Darwin Bus Service Department of Transport 6 July 2014
- Move to NT Bus News 7 July 2014
- Transit Systems secures Darwin Urban Bus Services contract - 8 July 2014 Transit Systems website Retrieved 6 November 2014
- Transit Systems welcomed to the Top End, Retrieved 2 October 2014
- Territory Transit Home Page, Retrieved 11 October 2014
- Buslink Australian Bus Fleet Lists
- Darwin Bus Service Australian Bus Fleet Lists
Media related to Darwinbus at Wikimedia Commons