20 February 1985 |
Kogarah, New South Wales, Australia
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||95 kg (14 st 13 lb) |
|Position||Centre, Wing, Five-eighth|
As of 28 April 2014
Source: Rugby League Project
Daryl Millard (born 20 February 1985) is an Australian rugby league player of Fijian descent who currently plays for the South Sydney Rabbitohs of the National Rugby League. He previously played for the Catalans Dragons, Bulldogs and the St George Illawarra Dragons.
His father Shane Millard is a former reserve-grade coach for the St George Dragons, and his younger brother Ryan Millard plays for the Shellharbour City Dragons in the New South Wales Cup and is also a Fijian international.
Millard was a Renown United junior. Millard made his first grade début for the St George Illawarra Dragons in 2006, scoring four tries in the season . He has played centre, wing and fullback in Jersey Flegg and Premier League and has established himself as a centre in first grade. He joined the Bulldogs in 2007.
He was named in the Fiji squad for the 2013 Rugby League World Cup. Millard and his brother were selected for the Fiji Bati squad for the 2015 Melanesian Cup test-match. Both played for the Fiji in the first test match against the PNG Kumuls on 2 May 2015 at Cbus Super Stadium, Robina, Gold Coast, Australia.
- "Dragons Catalans". web page. Dragons Catalans S.A.S.P. 2011. Retrieved 11 June 2011.
- Brown, Alex (12 September 2006). "Dragons ball boy now carrying his side's hopes". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 27 August 2009.
- "Millard eyes Bati". Fiji Times. 3 January 2010. Retrieved 6 April 2010.
- "Daryl Millard". Retrieved 30 June 2012.
- "Bati pencil in new Newcastle pace ace Uate". Fiji Times Online. 1 August 2008. Retrieved 8 August 2008.
- "Fijian preliminary squad". RLWC08.com. 6 August 2008. Retrieved 2 August 2008.
- "Samoa, Tonga and Fiji name squads". BBC. 8 October 2008. Retrieved 10 October 2008.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 2015-12-26.