Das Neue Blatt
History and profile
Das Neue Blatt was first published in 1950. Printed in Germany, it is distributed by the Hamburg-based Bauer Verlagsgruppe (Publishing Group) and distributed in the United States by German Language Publications in Englewood, New Jersey. The magazine is published by Bauer Media Group on a weekly basis and is headquartered in Hamburg.
Like other German tabloids, Das Neue Blatt reports predominantly about European royalty and celebrities. Other typical themes are health, cooking, fashion, travel, and better living. Since 2002 the chief editor has been Kai Winckler.
- "World Magazine Trends 2010/2011" (PDF). FIPP. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2 April 2015. Retrieved 4 April 2015.
- "Das Neue Blatt. Factsheet". Publicitas. Archived from the original on 17 August 2016. Retrieved 24 April 2015.
- Fiona Jebb (13 April 2001). "Campaign report on Germany". Campaign. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "Top 50 Women's magazines worldwide (by circulation)" (PDF). Magazines. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2 April 2015. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- Helmut K Anheier; Yudhishthir Raj Isar (17 September 2008). Cultures and Globalization: The Cultural Economy. SAGE Publications. p. 460. ISBN 978-1-4462-0261-6. Retrieved 24 April 2015.