|Based on||Das RAF-Phantom|
|Directed by||Dennis Gansel|
|Theme music composer||Rainer Kühn|
|Running time||95 minutes|
|Original release||May 4, 2000|
Policeman Leon Kramer (Vogel) and his partner Pit (Sözer) are observing two people in a car. When Kramer goes to fetch some coffee the two people in the car and Pit are killed. Suspicion draws on him and very soon his boss is killed too and he becomes a fugitive. He gets to know that one of the two he observed was an ex-Red Army Faction-terrorist and the other one his former lawyer. A friend of the lawyer (Berricke) contacts Kramer and gives him information about the RAF and so does the father of the dead terrorist. He gets to know that there's maybe a conspiracy of important people of the government who use terrorist groups for their purpose. And now they want his life... 
- Jürgen Vogel as Leo Kramer
- Nadeshda Brennicke as Anne
- Mathias Herrmann as Commissioner Faber
- Hilmi Sözer as Pit
- Peter Bongartz as Philipp Böhn
- Dietrich Hollinderbäumer as Baré
- Lukas Miko as Andreas Ganz
- Ulrich Pleitgen as Dr. Hausmann
- Thomas Holtzmann as Hans
- Carola Regnier as Sabine Ganz
- Wookie Mayer as Monica Hausmann
- Heinrich Giskes as Paul Dussous
- Hans-Jürgen Schmiebusch as Minister
- "Das Phantom (TV) - Movie 2000". Screenrush.co.uk. Retrieved 2012-06-12.
- Gerhard Wisnewski; Wolfgang Landgraeber; Ekkehard Sieker (February 1997). "Das RAF-Phantom. Wozu Politik und Wirtschaft Terroristen brauchen". Inhaltsverzeichnis und Leseprobe. ISBN 3-426-80010-1. Retrieved 2012-11-25.
- Das Phantom (2000) at the Internet Movie Database
- "Full cast and crew for Das Phantom (TV Movie 2000)". Internet Movie Database.