The Cleveland Show (season 3)
|The Cleveland Show Season 3|
DVD cover art
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||22|
|Original run||September 25, 2011– May 20, 2012|
|Home video release|
|Region 1||March 1, 2013|
|List of The Cleveland Show episodes|
On June 10, 2010, it was announced that the series had been renewed for a third season. According to co-creator Mike Henry, musical guests on season three were to originally include Kanye West, will.i.am, Nicki Minaj, Bruno Mars, Chris Brown, Darren Criss, Questlove, and Fergie. With the exception of Fergie and Darren Criss, all musical guests were included on Season 4. The hurricane-themed crossover episode with Family Guy and American Dad! aired on October 2, 2011. It was originally going to air last season but was postponed due to the April 25-28, 2011 tornado outbreak in the South. 
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||Production
|44||1||"BFFs"||Steve Robertson||Kirker Butler||September 25, 2011||3APS01||6.13|
|Cleveland is upset when he finds out that his best friend Peter Griffin came to Stoolbend and did not call him to hang out. In an effort to bond with the guys, Cleveland takes them on a camping trip hosted by guest star Ric Flair.|
|45||2||"The Hurricane!"||Ron Rubio||Kirker Butler||October 2, 2011||2APS20||5.56|
When a storm hits Stoolbend, the Browns are forced to salvage what's left of their vacation and Cleveland, Jr. shocks everyone with a proclamation of his religious beliefs.Part 1 of a three-part crossover with Family Guy and American Dad!, titled Night of the Hurricane.
|46||3||"Nightmare on Grace Street"||Phil Allora||Jonathan Green & Gabe Miller||October 30, 2011||3APS04||4.66|
|Donna makes Cleveland and Rallo spend the night in a haunted house. Meanwhile, Cleveland's new friend goes on a murderous rampage and Roberta is stuck in love triangle between a vampire and a wolf.|
|47||4||"Skip Day"||Jack Perkins||Dave Jeser & Matt Silverstein||November 20, 2011||3APS03||3.86|
|Cleveland is embarrassed when he learns that Cleveland, Jr. was the only student to attend school on "skip day". Meanwhile, Rallo gets in a hit-and-run accident with Kendra and her scooter.|
|48||5||"Yemen Party"||Seung-Woo Cha||Julius Sharpe||November 27, 2011||3APS02||3.67|
|When Donna joins a women's support group and starts to complain about how Cleveland treats her, Cleveland dresses up as a woman to infiltrate the group and show Donna how good her life really is. Meanwhile, Cleveland Jr. and Rallo join forces to stop the playground bully, Rodney.|
|49||6||"Sex and the Biddy"||Ron Rubio||Aseem Batra||December 4, 2011||3APS06||5.47|
|When Murray gets a girlfriend named Hazel, Rallo discovers she is after Murray's money and tries to save him from making a costly mistake. Donna signs Cleveland up for the gym but instead of working out, he takes a lazy short-cut to achieve results.|
|50||7||"Die Semi-Hard"||Seung-Woo Cha||John Viener||December 11, 2011||3APS10||5.07|
|While staging their own live nativity scene, Cleveland tells his family his version of the greatest holiday-themed blockbuster movie ever told. This is the first episode parodying a film.|
|51||8||"Y Tu Junior Tambien"||Jack Perkins||Aaron Lee||January 8, 2012||3APS11||4.48|
|When Junior starts dating a very attractive young lady named Cecelia, Cleveland gets green with envy because Junior's one-upped him and suspicious of her motives. When things start to get serious between the two lovers, Cleveland suspects that the young woman is using Junior to get a green card. But it goes too far. Lester calls the immigration agency, and in an attempt to keep Cecelia in the country, Cleveland Jr. marries Cecelia and moves out. Meanwhile, Junior attempts to get used to living on his own.|
|52||9||"There Goes El Neighborhood"||Ron Rubio||Courtney Lilly||January 29, 2012||3APS14||2.75|
|After getting himself into several cultural misunderstandings with his new and popular Latina neighbor, Cleveland attempts to make amends by demonstrating his knowledge of Latino culture. But Cleveland gets into a bind when he offers to babysit Choni's son and winds up losing him. Meanwhile, Junior sets up his new wife Cecelia on a Valentine's Day date but his jealousy gets the best of him.|
|53||10||"Dancing with the Stools"||Anthony Agrusa||Matt Murray||February 12, 2012||3APS05||2.72|
|Determined to claim the first place trophy at the annual "Dancing with the Stools" ballroom dance competition, Donna recruits Cleveland Jr. to be her partner. But their hopes of taking home the big prize misses a beat when Cleveland Jr. professes his love for Donna just moments before their well-rehearsed routine. Meanwhile, Roberta babysits Rallo for a week, and learns that domestic responsibilities are not as easy as they seem.|
|54||11||"Brown Magic"||Anthony Agrusa||Chadd Gindin||February 19, 2012||3APS13||2.61|
|Excited to spend quality father-stepson bonding time with Rallo, Cleveland takes Rallo to his very first magic show, where they get hired to be the opening act. Thanks to Rallo's sharp wit in the role of the puppet, Cleveland and Rallo's ventriloquist act becomes a hit. As their act gets rave reviews by fans and ventriloquist critic Graham Kensington, Rallo grows tired of Cleveland taking all the credit for their success. Not one to be taken for a dummy, Rallo proves that he is the heart of their comedic act.|
|55||12||"'Til Deaf"||Oreste Canestrelli||Aaron Lee||March 4, 2012||3APS07||3.11|
|When Donna has a midlife crisis, Cleveland must come up with a clever way to sneak off with his buddies on a hunting trip without her finding out. But a hunting accident leaves Cleveland slightly deaf, and his scheme to agree to all of Donna's ideas backfire when she makes a drastic life change and decides to go back to school. Meanwhile, Junior is up for an easy reelection as Student Body President, until Roberta decides to run against him.|
|56||13||"Das Shrimp Boot"||Oreste Canestrelli||John Viener||March 11, 2012||3APS15||3.35|
|Cleveland relies on energy supplements to keep himself awake in order to work overtime and earn enough vacation time to go to a Spring Break cruise with his family. But when his energy pill addiction forces him into rehab and his desperate attempt to escape to the cruise liner goes wrong, he finds himself held hostage by pirates threatening the safety of those aboard the ship, including his own family.|
|57||14||"March Dadness"||Ian Graham||Jonathan Green & Gabe Miller||March 18, 2012||3APS16||3.22|
|Rallo's viewing of Tim Gunn's reality show is interrupted when Cleveland decides to watch the college basketball tournament with Freight Train, but he quickly becomes frustrated when Freight Train enjoys spending quality bonding time with Cleveland Jr. instead. Once Cleveland learns the real reason behind Freight Train's cold attitude, he is determined to find a new father figure and goes head-to-head against his dad and Cleveland Jr. in the two-man golf tournament. Meanwhile, Rallo purchases a fancy sports car, but his speedy ride with his buddies takes a dangerous drive off-course.|
|58||15||"The Men in Me"||Steve Robertson||Clarence Livingston||March 25, 2012||3APS09||3.12|
|Cleveland is labeled "The Whitest Black Man in America" after he wins a dance competition for the chance to attend a pop sensation's concert. Unable to shake off his new reputation, Cleveland is determined to understand his roots and where he came from. Everything starts to make sense when he is reunited with his former nanny Barbara, a high class woman with a taste for refined culture. But even though Cleveland's nanny influenced many of his interests growing up, Cleveland finally learns that happiness comes from being comfortable in your own skin.|
|59||16||"Frapp Attack!"||Phil Allora||Kevin Biggins & Travis Bowe||April 1, 2012||3APS12||2.87|
|After Donna becomes jealous when Cleveland gets too close to a female co-worker, a music video made from footage of his workplace shenanigans goes viral and attracts the attention of a big-time music producer. He is attracted to Donna as well, making Cleveland jealous.|
|60||17||"American Prankster"||Seung-Woo Cha||Bill Oakley||April 15, 2012||3APS18||4.34|
|One of Rallo's pranks goes too far and gets Cleveland, Jr. kicked out of the scouts. Cleveland takes matters into his own hands and threatens to send Rallo to juvenile detention.|
|61||18||"B.M.O.C."||Steve Robertson||Kirker Butler||April 29, 2012||3APS17||3.12|
|It is Homecoming Weekend at Cleveland's alma mater, so he volunteers to accompany Roberta on a college visit as an excuse to relive his crazy college days. But when Cleveland's fraternity chapter gives him a less-than-brotherly welcome, Roberta comes to the rescue and discovers a bright future in higher education. Meanwhile, Rallo helps Cleveland, Jr. learn to sleep without his beloved stuffed animal.|
|62||19||"Jesus Walks"||Phil Allora||Kirker Butler||April 29, 2012||3APS20||4.06|
|Devout church choir girl Vanessa (Fergie) catches Cleveland, Jr.'s eye, and he eagerly volunteers to go on a church trip to be in her good graces. Vanessa's fellow choir member, Hunter (Darren Criss), confronts him for going to church for the wrong reasons, but the tables turn when Vanessa winds up being a handful for the boys. Meanwhile, Donna's ex-boyfriend returns home from Iraq and discovers that she is married.|
|63||20||"Flush of Genius"||Jack Perkins||Aaron Lee||May 6, 2012||3APS19||3.11|
|Cleveland Jr. profiles his dad for a report on his favorite American, but when Cleveland falls off the toilet and suffers a concussion, he loses Cleveland Jr.'s admiration. Meanwhile, Rallo gets excited when he realises he has grown tall enough to ride his favorite roller coaster.|
|64||21||"Mama Drama"||Anthony Agrusa||Chadd Gindin||May 13, 2012||3APS21||2.79|
|Hoping to lift Donna's spirits on Mother's Day, Cleveland hires an actress to play Donna's estranged mother, Dee Dee Tubbs. But when an unexpected event leads the real Dee Dee to find Cleveland, he stages one last effort to reunite Donna with her mother, and the unlikely meeting helps the two women forge a new mother-daughter bond.|
|65||22||"All You Can Eat"||Ian Graham||Story by: Aseem Batra & Bill Oakley
Teleplay by: Aseem Batra
|May 20, 2012||3APS24||3.01|
|After Cleveland Jr. gets bullied by Oliver Wilkerson and his gang again, Roberta gives him a makeover, and his stylish new look gives him the confidence to approach Daisy, a misfit who catches his attention. But when Daisy mistakes Cleveland Jr. for a woman, they decide to make a statement and go to the prom as a gay couple. Meanwhile, Cleveland's authority as his favorite snack food's ultimate expert is threatened by another fan.|
|The Complete Season Three|
|Region 1||Region 2/4|
|March 1, 2013||-|
- [http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2010/06/10/fox-picks-up-third-season-of-the-cleveland-show/20100610fox01/ HOT FROM FOX... FOX PICKS UP THIRD e revealed to the world. There will also be a tribute to the movie, Die Hard.
- FOX Fall 2011 - The Cleveland Show
- McPherson, Sam (May 1, 2011). "Tornados Postpone Family Guy Crossover Episode". TV Overmind. Ultimate Magazine Theme. Retrieved July 18, 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (September 27, 2011). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'Desperate Housewives,' 'CSI:Miami,' 'The Simpsons' Adjusted Up; '60 Minutes' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved September 28, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (October 4, 2011). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'Desperate Housewives,' 'Pan Am' Adjusted Up + Unscrambled 'Amazing Race,' 'The Good Wife'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 5, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (November 1, 2011). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'Cleveland Show' Adjusted Up; 'Pan Am' Adjusted Down + Unscrambled CBS Shows & 'Sunday Night Football'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 2, 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (November 22, 2011). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'CSI:Miami,' 'Amazing Race,' 'Family Guy' Adjusted Up; '60 Minutes' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 23, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (November 29, 2011). "Sunday Final Ratings: Big Adjustment Up for 'Amazing Race'; No Adjustment for 'Once Upon a Time' + Steelers-Chiefs". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 30, 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (December 6, 2011). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'Once Upon A Time,' 'Housewives,' 'Family Guy' Adjusted Up; 'Pan Am,' 'CSI: Miami,' '60 Minutes' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 7, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (December 13, 2011). "Sunday Final Ratings: No Adjustments for 'Once Upon A Time' + Giants/Cowboys & Unscrambled CBS". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 14, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (January 10, 2012). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'Cleveland,' 'Family Guy,' 'American Dad' Adjusted Up + Unscrambled 'The Good Wife,' 'CSI: Miami' & '60 Minutes'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 11, 2012.
- Gorman, Bill (January 31, 2012). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'Once Upon A Time,' 'Family Guy,' 'CSI: Miami' Adjusted Up; NFL 'Pro Bowl' Down vs. Last Season". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 1, 2012.
- Gorman, Bill (February 14, 2012). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'Napoleon Dynamite,' 'American Dad' Adjusted Up; '60 Minutes' Adjusted Down + 'Grammy Awards' Finals". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 15, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (February 20, 2012). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Family Guy' Adjusted Up + Unscrambled CBS". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 21, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (March 6, 2012). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'The Good Wife,' 'CSI Miami' Adjusted Up + 'Cleveland' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 6, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (March 13, 2012). "Sunday Final Ratings: '60 Minutes', 'America's Funniest Home Videos', 'Once Upon a Time', 'The Amazing Race' & 'Desperate Housewives' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 13, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (March 20, 2012). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'Harry's Law' Adjusted Down to Series Lows; 'Desperate Housewives' Adjusted Up + Unscrambled CBS". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 20, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (March 27, 2012). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'Once Upon a Time' Adjusted Up, 'GCB' Adjusted Down + Final CBS Numbers". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 28, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (April 3, 2012). "Sunday Final Ratings:'Once Upon A Time,' 'Bob's Burgers,' '60 Minutes' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 4, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (April 17, 2012). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'AFV,' 'Amazing Race,' 'Simpsons,' 'Bob's Burgers,' 'Celebrity Apprentice' & 'The Cleveland Show' All Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 18, 2012.
- Bibel, Sarah (April 30, 2012). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'Once Upon a Time,' 'Amazing Race,' 'Celebrity Apprentice,' 'Cleveland' Adjusted Up; 'Harry's Law,' 'GCB' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 1, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (May 8, 2012). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'Simpsons', 'Amazing Race' Finale, 'Harry's Law' Adjusted Up; 'Desperate Housewives', 'NYC 22' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 8, 2012.
- Bible, Sara (May 15, 2012). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'Once Upon A Time', 'Family Guy', 'Survivor' Adjusted Up; 'Survivor: Reunion', 'Dateline' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 15, 2012.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (May 22, 2012). "Sunday Final Ratings: 'Family Guy' Adjusted Up; 'Bob's Burgers' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 22, 2012.