From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dasara (disambiguation))
Dasara may refer to:
- in South India, the Nine-day festival of Navratri
- in Nepal, the 15-day festival of Dashain
- in Northern India, the tenth day of the festival, Vijayadashami
- in Himachal Pradesh, a seven-day festival starting on that day, Kullu Dussehra
- in Eastern India, to the Vijayadashami day of Durga Puja
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dasara.|
- Durga Puja, the five- or six-day festival celebrated in Eastern India and elsewhere
- Dasara Elephants, an integral part of the Mysore Dasara festival
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dasara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.