|Original author(s)||Dash Radio Inc.|
|Initial release||August 19, 2014|
iOS 8.2 or later|
Android 4.4 or later
Dash Radio is a digital radio broadcasting platform with 80 original stations. These stations are curated by DJs, radio personalities, musicians, and music tastemakers. The platform includes partner stations curated by Snoop Dogg, Odd Future, Kylie Jenner, Zendaya, Lil Wayne, Tech N9ne, Borgore, B-Real of Cypress Hill, XXL Magazine, and others. Dash Radio has no subscription fees and is commercial-free.
When a station's host/curator is not live, the tracks that that curator has previously selected and mixed can be played until they come back on the air.
Dash Radio was launched in August 19, 2014, by radio-TV personality and music executive Scott Keeney, better known by his stage name DJ Skee. Keeney raised seed funding through investments from Dave Morin and Kevin Colleran of Slow Ventures investment firm, L.A. Reid (CEO Epic Records), Matt Michelsen (CEO and founder of Backplane), Michael Lazerow (Salesforce), Adrian Peterson (RB Minnesota Vikings), Ronny Turiaf NBA World Champion, Ian Schafer (CEO of Deep Focus), Colin Carrier (CSO of Twitch.tv) among others.
The Dash Radio platform is available for Android, iOS, via desktop browsers, Sonos in-home wireless audio speaker system, Amazon Echo, and in automobiles through the AT&T Connected Car platform, Ford Sync, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, MirrorLink, as well as Alpine Electronics, Clarion (company), Harman Kardon and Pioneer Electronics.
- On January 5, 2015, AT&T announced its partnership with Dash Radio, adding the app to AT&T Drive, its connected car platform.
- On September 30, 2015, Dash Radio announced a partnership with Sonos, in-home wireless audio speaker system, that connects the Dash Radio app directly to the Sonos platform.
- On December 1, 2015, T-Mobile announced its partnership with Dash Radio, adding it to its Music Freedom Program.
- In September 2016, Dash Radio announced integration with music lyric site Genius.com which would allow listeners to read lyrics and discover additional information about the artists, songs, and albums that are played on the Dash Radio platform.
- At the Consumer Electronics Show 2017, Dash Radio announced a partnership with Ford Sync, to integrate Dash Radio into all new Ford vehicles. 
- In January 2017, Dash Radio announced integration with Amazon Alexa, Amazon Echo Devices.
Dash Radio also creates brand partner "pop-up stations" available for a limited time to listeners. Past pop-up stations include Entourage Radio, GRAMMYs On Dash, FIFA 15 Soundtrack, NBA 2K15 Soundtrack, HARDfest, Sunset Music Festival, A3C Hip-Hop Festival, Dewey Beach Festival, International Dance Music Awards, Christmas In The City, Christmas Lane, Country Christmas, Fireworks (July 4 station), Kristian Bush of Sugarland Takeover, Winter Music Conference, Wu Week Pop-Up (premiere of their album "A Better Tomorrow"), Summertime with DJ Jazzy Jeff (during Labor Day Weekend), Stevie Wonder Salute, Halo 5: Guardians Radio, The FADER 100, and Kurt Cobain Montage of Heck Pop-Up Station in partnership with Universal Pictures.
DJ Skee is the founder of Dash Radio, curates "SKEENET" and hosts the "SkeeMix w/ DJ Skee". DJ Skee currently hosts Skee TV airing on Fuse, a weekly music series highlighting music and culture through live performances and interviews. Formerly, Skee hosted shows on Los Angeles' KIIS-FM and Sirius XM Satellite Radio. Skee is the first DJ to discover and play superstar artists on the radio such as Kendrick Lamar, Justin Bieber, Akon, Lorde, and Lady Gaga.
Snoop Dogg is the founder-producer-curator of "Cadillacc Music" station and premieres DJ Snoopadelic mixes on the station. Snoop Dogg is a hip hop artist, actor, and DJ from Long Beach, California. Snoop has sold over 35 million albums worldwide including Doggystyle, Tha Doggfather and Reincarnation. He was discovered by Dr. Dre of N.W.A and made his music debut in 1992 on Dr. Dre's solo debut album The Chronic.
In March 2017, Rapper Lil Wayne announced the launch of Young Money Radio on Dash Radio and the exclusive premier of Young Money Entertainment artist HoodyBaby’s new album Kitchen 24: Slangin Off Key.
Tyler, the Creator
Tyler, the Creator is a hip-hop artist-producer, co-founder of the alternative hip-hop collective Odd Future, and curator/host of Odd Future Radio. Tyler began making music in 2007 with Odd Future's core members: Earl Sweatshirt, Left Brain, and Hodgy Beats. He debuted his album Goblin in 2011, Wolf in 2013, Cherry Bomb in 2015, and Flower Boy in 2017.
T-Boz is a member of TLC and curates iCraft Radio Station. T-Boz is a singer, songwriter, model, dancer, actress, author, and executive producer that has won five Grammy Awards for her work with TLC. In 2013, alongside group-mate Chilli they executive produced the VH1 biopic CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story which aired on October 21, 2013, actress Drew Sidora portrayed Watkins.
Tech N9ne is an American rapper, founder of record label Strange Music, and curator of Independent Grind station. He has sold over two million albums and has had his music featured in films, television, and video games. Tech N9ne holds the record for performing 96 shows in 106 days. Tech N9ne has worked with Eminem, Lil Wayne, Kendrick Lamar, Wiz Khalifa, Machine Gun Kelly, and many others. In September 24, 2013, Forbes Magazine named Tech N9ne "Hip-Hop’s Secret Moguls"
Faith & Gospel
Jazz & Classical
- "DJ Skee Debuts DASH Radio, Taps East Village Radio Co-Founder, L.A. Reid As Investors". Billboard. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
- Frydenlund, Zach. "Mac Miller's Remember Music Partners With Dash Radio For 24 Hour Free Station". Complex.
- MicahSingleton. "Dash Radio wants to bring FM radio into the modern age". The Verge. Vox Media.
- HipHopDX (19 August 2014). "DJ Skee Launches DASH Radio Following "Radio Sucks" Comment". HipHopDX.
- "Odd Future Launch 24/7 Channel on Dash Radio - Rolling Stone". Rolling Stone.
- 14 Sep 2015 (2015-09-14). "Dash Radio on Twitter: "Powered by #DASHRADIO đ&#x;™Œđ&#x;?ź "". Twitter. Retrieved 2016-08-17.
- "Dash Radio Launches With 60 Human-Curated Channels". Diffuser.fm.
- "Dash Radio wants to get back to radio's roots with new DJ-curated music service - VentureBeat - Media - by Mark Sullivan". VentureBeat.
- Dredge, Stuart (3 June 2015). "Dash Radio aims to reinvent radio – with help from Snoop Dogg's Cadillac jams" – via The Guardian.
- "AT&T Drive Continues to Accelerate with Addition of New App Developers and Sponsors | AT&T". About.att.com. 2015-01-05. Retrieved 2016-08-17.
- "My Sonos Is an Internet Radio". Radsiosurvivor.com. Retrieved 2016-08-17.
- "DJ Skee". Twitter. Retrieved 2016-08-17.
- "T-Mobile Music Freedom is gaining support for 11 more streaming services". TmoNews.com. 2015-12-01. Retrieved 2016-08-17.
- "AppLink Partners Take Center Stage at CES 2017". Ford.com.
- "DASH Radio Launches Grammy Awards Station". All Access.
- "Listen to the FIFA 15 Soundtrack". easports.com.
- Allhiphop. "AllHipHop.com: Hip-Hop News, Rumors, Music & Videos » DJ Skee's DASH Radio To Live Stream The MURS 316 Stage At Sunset Strip Music Festival 2014". AllHipHop.com: Hip-Hop News, Rumors, Music & Videos.
- "a3cfestival - THIRD FLOOR NETWORK". thirdfloornetwork.com.
- "Dash Radio". Twitter.
- Allhiphop. "AllHipHop.com: Hip-Hop News, Rumors, Music & Videos » Dash Radio Presents Wu-Tang Clan Pop Up Station". AllHipHop.com: Hip-Hop News, Rumors, Music & Videos.
- "Check Out the Summertime Mixes on Dash Radio!!!!! #dashradio #vinyldestination". DJ Jazzy Jeff.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-08-10. Retrieved 2014-08-02.
- "Snoop Dogg Biography". Biography.com. Retrieved 2016-08-17.
- "Tyler, The Creator Bio - Tyler, The Creator Career". MTV Artists.
- "Tionne "T-Boz" Watkins Biography". Biography.com. Retrieved 2016-08-17.
- Lilah, Rose (19 January 2015). "Tech N9ne Reveals Eminem Collaboration In The Works For "Special Effects"". HotNewHipHop.
- Zack O'Malley Greenburg. "Tech N9ne: Hip-Hop's Secret Mogul". Forbes.