|Full name||Dashamir Xhika|
|Date of birth||23 May 1989|
|Place of birth||Tirana, Albania|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10 September 2017|
During the 2011–12 season with Besëlidhja in the Albanian First Division, Xhika was distinguished for his performances, conceding only 15 goals in 28 league appearances, also scoring twice for himself, becoming one of few Albanian goalkeepers to do that. Xhika's first goal of the season came from a penalty kick and was the only goal of the match against Ada, giving his team three important points in their bid to achieve promotion to the Albanian Superliga. His second goal of the season came again from a penalty kick, this time in a 2–0 home win against Burreli.
Besëlidhja ended the season in the fifth position, securing a place in the play-off round. On 19 May 2012, in the play-off round, the team encountered Tomori at Qemal Stafa Stadium where the regular and extra time finished in a goalless draw, but Besëlidhja was eventually eliminated in the penalty shootouts; Xhika successfully converted his penalty shootout attempt.
Xhika retained his status as the number one goalkeeper also for the next season, making 27 league appearances out of 30. On 24 November 2012, during the clash against Dinamo Tirana, Xhika received a straight red-card in the 83rd minute, levelling the team's on the field, in an eventually 1–0 away defeat. Besëlidhja's season was characterized by the negative results, which led the team to the relegation in the Albanian Second Division, which forced Xhika to terminate his cooperating with the club. Xhika himself expressed his sadness for the club's season, citing that "This year Besëlidhja did not had the echoes of the past two seasons, where it was the favourite team to achieve promotion in Albanian Superliga".
In August 2013, Xhika signed with fellow Albanian First Division side Tërbuni, whose main goal was to achieve promotion to Albanian Superliga for the first time in history. He made his official debut with the team on 31 August in the team's opening league match of 2013–14 season, a 2–1 away defeat to Elbasani. He was the team's starting goalkeeper during the whole season, collecting 28 league appearances as Tërbuni managed to win the promotion to Albanian Superliga for the first time in its history. Xhika himself was praised for his individual performances throughout the season. Following the end of the season, Xhika announced his departure from the club to return to his first club Partizani.
Following the end of 2013–14 season, Xhika left Tërbuni to return in his boyhood club Partizani after more than three years absence. He was assigned the squad number 1 and during the 2014–15 season he served as a back-up for the first-choice keeper Alban Hoxha. Due to Hoxha's issue family problems, Xhika made his Albanian Superliga return debut in an away match against Skënderbeu, but it was not a match to remember as he was red-carded in the 25th minute for a foul on Peter Olayinka; Partizani was defeated 3–0, losing the first place in the process.
Despite being used briefly in league, Xhika was the team's starting goalkeeper in Albanian Cup, appearing in both legs against Iliria in the first round, keeping a clean-sheet in the first match. Partizani eventually qualified to the next round with the aggregate 5–1. He had to wait until 31 January of the following year to make his second league appearance of the season, when he played the entire match against Apolonia, keeping a clean sheet in a 2–0 win away. In the last three league matches in May, Xhika was used as a starter, keeping clean sheets against Flamurtari, Vllaznia and Elbasani. He finished his first return season with Partizani by making nine appearances between league and cup; in league, Xhika did not concede a single goal during his 385 minutes of playing time. By finish third in the league, Partizani Tirana gained to right to play in European competitions for the first time after seven years.
Xhika continued to be the Alban Hoxha's back-up even for the 2015–16 season. On 2 July 2015, in the first leg of 2015–16 UEFA Europa League first qualifying round against Strømsgodset, Xhika made his European debut by entering in the field in the 30th minute due to an injury of Hoxha, making several good saves, but nevertheless Partizani lost the match 3–1. In the returning leg at home, Xhika was unused substitute as Partizani suffered another defeated and was eventually eliminated from the competition with the aggregate 4–1.
Xhika made his first league appearance of the season on 1 November 2015 by playing the last eight minutes of the 1–0 away win against Teuta, replacing Hoxha following a head injury. In the next match against Laçi at Elbasan Arena, Xhika was beaten for the first time in league by Olsi Gocaj in the 7th minute of the match; he set a new personal best record with 400 consecutive minutes without conceding a goal in Albanian Superliga. On 25 April of the following year, in the decisive match against Kukësi, Hoxha was given a straight red card after giving away a penalty. Xhika came on as a substitute to replace him and saved the penalty taken by Izair Emini. The game ended in a 1–0 away win for Partizani thanks to Xhevahir Sukaj last-minute winner.
|2009–10||Albanian First Division||5||0||1||0||—||—||6||0|
|Besëlidhja||2010–11||Albanian First Division||1||0||0||0||—||1[b]||0||2||0|
|Tërbuni||2013–14||Albanian First Division||28||0||0||0||—||—||28||0|
- "Player profile". FSHF.org. 25 April 2016. Retrieved 25 April 2016.
- Partizani Europa League squad 2008–09
- "Portier dhe goleador, Dashamir Xhika drejt rekordeve" [Goalkeeper and goalscorer, Dashamir Xhika towards records] (in Albanian). Besëlidhja Lezhë. 13 March 2012. Retrieved 25 April 2016.
- "Besëlidhja Lezhë vs. Ada Velipojë 1 – 0". Soccerway. 4 December 2011. Retrieved 25 April 2016.
- "Besëlidhja Lezhë vs. Burreli 2 – 0". Soccerway. 31 March 2012. Retrieved 25 April 2016.
- Armand Halili (19 May 2012). "Mbijeton Tomori, Besëlidhja në lot" [Tomori survives, Besëlidhja on tears] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. Retrieved 25 April 2016.
- "Dinamo Tirana vs. Besëlidhja Lezhë 1 – 0". Soccerway. 24 November 2012. Retrieved 25 April 2016.
- Armand Halili (19 May 2013). "Kategoria e dytë: Besëlidhja në një realitet të ri" [Second Division: Besëlidhja in a new reality] (in Albanian). Besëlidhja Lezhë. Retrieved 25 April 2016.
- Preng Gjikola (27 March 2013). "Shpërthen portieri Xhika: Kjo, Besëlidhja më e dobët" [Goalkeeper Xhika explodes: This is the weakest Besëlidhja] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. Retrieved 25 April 2016.
- Erjon Hamitaj (29 August 2013). "Blerje "flash", portieri Xhika firmos me Tërbunin" ["Flash" purchase, goalkeeper Xhika signs with Tërbuni] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. Retrieved 25 April 2016.
- "Elbasani vs. Tërbuni Pukë 2 – 1". Soccerway. 31 August 2013. Retrieved 25 April 2016.
- "Festë në Ballsh dhe në Pukë, Bylisi dhe Tërbuni ngjiten në Superiore" [Celebration in Ballsh and Pukë, Bylis and Tërbuni promoted to Superliga] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 16 May 2014. Retrieved 25 April 2016.
- Ditmir Pema (13 November 2013). "Garancia e Tërbunit nis nga portieri Xhika" [Tërbuni's warranty starts from goalkeeper Xhika] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. Retrieved 25 April 2016.
- "Portieri Dashamir Xhika rikthehet te "demat"" [Goalkeeper Dashamir Xhika returns to the "bulls"] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 26 May 2014. Retrieved 25 April 2016.
- "Skënderbeu mposht 3-0 Partizanin, Tirana likujdon Vllazninë dhe kap kreun" [Skënderbeu defeats 3-0 Partizani, Tirana liquidates Vllaznia and catch the lead] (in Albanian). Ora Sport. 9 November 2014. Retrieved 25 April 2016.
- "Iliria Fushë-Krujë vs. Partizani Tirana 0 – 3". Soccerway. 1 October 2014. Retrieved 25 April 2016.
- "Apolonia Fier vs. Partizani Tirana 0 – 2". Soccerway. 31 January 2015. Retrieved 25 April 2016.
- Elvis Rexha (23 May 2015). "Partizani në Europë pas 7 vitesh" [Partizani in Europe after 7 years] (in Albanian). SuperSport Albania. Archived from the original on 2016-10-06. Retrieved 25 April 2016.
- Adi Metaliu (2 July 2015). "Dështon Partizani, e pëson 3-1 me Stromsgodset" [Partizani fails, suffers 3-1 from Strømsgodset] (in Albanian). SuperSport Albania. Archived from the original on 2016-10-06. Retrieved 25 April 2016.
- "Partizani nuk ia del, mundet sërish nga Stromsgodset dhe eleminohet" [Partizani doesn't make it, defeated again by Strømsgodset and eliminated] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 9 July 2015. Retrieved 10 July 2015.
- Ergis Tafalla (1 November 2015). "Partizani fiton në Durrës dhe konfirmohet lider" [Partizani wins in Durrës and confirmed as leader] (in Albanian). Telesport.al. Retrieved 1 November 2015.
- ""Mrekullia" e nëntë, Partizani si përbindësh, të kuqtë fituan 3-2 kundër Laçit" [Ninth "miracle", Partizani like monster, the reds wins 3-2 versus Laçi] (in Albanian). Panorama Sport. 8 November 2015. Retrieved 1 November 2015.
- "Partizani mposht Kukësin në sekondat e fundit" [Partizani defeats Kukësi in the last seconds] (in Albanian). CityNews.al. 25 April 2016. Retrieved 26 April 2016.
- "Iuliano debuton me humbje, Laçi mund Partizanin me 10 vetë" [Iuliano debutes with a loss, Laçi defeats Partizani with 10 man] (in Albanian). Tirana Observer. 10 September 2017. Retrieved 11 September 2017.
- "Albania - D. Xhika - Profile with news, career statistics and history". Soccerway. 25 April 2016. Retrieved 25 April 2016.
- "Football : Dashamir Xhika". Football Database. 25 April 2016. Retrieved 25 April 2016.