From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dasher in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dasher may refer to any of the following:
- Dasher (software), a computer accessibility tool
- Dasher (Santa Claus's reindeer), one of Santa Claus's reindeer as named in "The Night Before Christmas"
- Dasher, Georgia, a town in the United States
- Volkswagen Dasher or Passat, an automobile model
- HMS Dasher (1895), a Charger-class torpedo-boat destroyer launched in 1895 and sold in 1912
- HMS Dasher (D37), an Avenger-class escort carrier launched in 1941 and sunk in 1943
- HMS Dasher (P280), an Archer-class patrol boat launched in 1986 and currently in service
- Danville Dashers, a former ice hockey team from Danville, Illinois, in the Continental Hockey League
- Dasher High School, a historic institution of secondary education in Valdosta, Georgia
- Frank Abbandando or The Dasher, a New York contract killer
- Dasher Troy, American baseball player
- Kevin Wheatley or Dasher, Australian recipient of the Victoria Cross
- Dasher, the plunger part of a butter churn
People with the surname
- Blue dasher (Pachydiplax longipennis), a dragonfly indigenous to North America
- HMS Dasher, a list of ships named HMS Dasher
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dasher.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.