Dasi may refer to:
- Dasi, Qinzhou (大寺镇), town in Qinbei District, Qinzhou, Guangxi
- Dasi, Taizhou, Jiangsu (大泗镇), town in Gaogang District, Taizhou, Jiangsu
- Dasi, Tianjin (大寺镇), town in Xiqing District, Tianjin
- Dasi Township, Fengqing County (大寺乡), in Fengqing County, Yunnan
- Daxi District (大溪區), a district in Taoyuan City
- Dasi Station (大溪車站), a railway station in Toucheng Town, Yilan County
- Dashi, also known as Dasi, a Japanese soup stock
- Digital Array Scanned Interferometer, or DASI, a scientific instrument for the NASA ERAST Project
- Degree Angular Scale Interferometer, or DASI, telescope located in Antarctica
- Binodini Dasi (1862–1941), Calcutta-based, Bengali-speaking renowned actress and thespian
- Malati Dasi, senior spiritual leader on the International Society for Krishna Consciousness
- Grand Master Dashi, a character from the anime series Xiaolin Showdown
- Das Dasi or Dasdasi, an Iranian adaptation of the Oobi television series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dasi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.