Ekratna Temple of Gopinath
|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Ghatal|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Daspur|
As per 2011 Census of India Daspur had a total population of 3,667 of which 1,878 (51%) were males and 1,789 (49%) were females. Population below 6 years was 435. The total number of literates in Daspur was 2,957 (80.64% of the population over 6 years).
CD block HQ
The headquarters of Daspur I block are located at Daspur.
- "2011 Census – Primary Census Abstract Data Tables". West Bengal – District-wise. Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 27 October 2016.
- "District Census Handbook: Paschim Medinipur" (PDF). Map of Paschim Medinipur with CD Block HQs and Police Stations (on the fifth page). Directorate of Census Operations, West Bengal, 2011. Retrieved 20 November 2016.
- "District Statistical Handbook 2014 Paschim Medinipur". Tables 2.1, 2.2. Department of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Government of West Bengal. Archived from the original on 29 July 2017. Retrieved 14 October 2016.
- "District at a Glance". Paschim Medinipur District Police. Retrieved 27 October 2016.
- "List of State Highways in West Bengal". West Bengal Traffic Police. Retrieved 15 September 2016.
|This article about a location in West Bengal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|