(born Marcel Bloch)
|Headquarters||Rond-point des Champs-Élysées-Marcel-Dassault, Paris, France|
Number of employees
Dassault Group (French pronunciation: [daˈso]; GIMD, Groupe Dassault, or the Groupe Industriel Marcel Dassault S.A.) is a France-based group of companies established in 1929 with the creation of Dassault Aviation by Marcel Dassault, and led by son Serge Dassault with cofounder of Dassault Systèmes Charles Edelstenne, and currently Dassault Aviation Chairman and CEO is Éric Trappier.
- Dassault Aviation
- SABCA (design and manufacturing of aerospace equipment)
- SABCA Limburg
- Dassault Systèmes (software and PLM development solutions)
- Société de Véhicules Electriques (SVE), a joint venture between Dassault and Heuliez for the development of electric and plug-in electric hybrid vehicles (Cleanova II based on Renault Kangoo), its President and CEO is Gérard Thery;
- Figaro Group (media, including Le Figaro)
- Immobiliere Dassault (real estate), led by Claude Dassault and Olivier Costa de Beauregard
- Artcurial (auctions)
- Arqana (thoroughbred auctions) (30%)
- Château Dassault (wine)
- "Charles Edelstenne Named Dassault Group Successor, Becomes Billionaire". Forbes. 27 June 2014.
- "Company profile of GIMD". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved 1 October 2012.