||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (April 2012)|
DataArt is a technology consulting & solution design firm with expertise in the financial technology, telecom, travel & hospitality, and healthcare industries. DataArt specializes in enterprise application development, system integration and business automation tools. Headquartered in New York City, DataArt runs four R&D centers in Russia, Ukraine, Poland and Argentina and maintains offices in London (UK), Munich (Germany) and Zug (Switzerland). DataArt was founded in 1997 by Eugene Goland.
DataArt specializes in enterprise application development, R&D, system integration and business automation tools.
- Financial services
- Mobile solutions
- Travel and hospitality
- Media and publishing
- Software and technology
- Imagine Software
- OpenTravel Alliance
- American Chamber of Commerce in Russia
- International Association of Outsourcing Professional
- Executive Council of New York
- Travel Technology 200 by Travolution 2013. http://www.dataart.com/downloads/travel-technology-200.pdf
- The 2012 Inc. 5000 List http://www.inc.com/inc5000/list/2012/
- DataArt is listed among 15 Emerging Outsourcing Players worldwide based on the Gartner rating and as one of the four emerging players to watch from Eastern Europe.
- In 2006 DataArt was selected in The Global Outsourcing 100 list, in the Rising Stars Category.
- In 2007 DataArt was selected to The Global Outsourcing 100 list list and took two spots: #4 Emerging Global Service Provider and #4 Emerging European Service Provider .
- In 2009 DataArt was selected to Top 10 Emerging European Provider by Global Services
- DataArt was selected World’s Top 100 Provider by IAOP, Honored as 2009 Best 20 R&D Company
- Aberdeen Group Names DataArt Best-in-Class R&D Outsourcing Provider
- The company was voted the best technology employer in St.Petersburg, Russia in 2004.