Jump to navigation Jump to search
Data is uninterpreted information.
Data or DATA may also refer to:
- Data (word), an article about the English-language word
- datA, an alias of French electronic musician David Guillon's
Arts, entertainment, and media
Other uses in arts, entertainment, and media
- Data (computing), any sequence of one or more symbols given meaning by specific act(s) of interpretation
- Data URI scheme, a way to include data in-line in web pages as if they were external resources; it is a form of file literal or here document
- DATA, a non-governmental organization founded by Bono
- Design and Technology Academy, a school in San Antonio, Texas, USA
- Draughtsmen's and Allied Technicians' Association, e.g., the Technical, Administrative and Supervisory Section, a defunct British trade union
- Durham Area Transit Authority, the public transit agency serving Durham, North Carolina, USA
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Data.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.