Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up data in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Data is uninterpreted information.
Data or DATA may also refer to:
- Data (computing), in computer science, often distinguished from code or software
- Data (Euclid), a book by Euclid
- Data (moth), a moth genus
- Data (Star Trek), a fictional android in the Star Trek universe
- Data URI scheme
- Design and Technology Academy, a school in San Antonio, Texas, USA
- Durham Area Transit Authority, the public transit agency serving Durham, North Carolina, USA
- DATA, a diaryltriazine, a class of organic molecules
- DATA, a non-governmental organization founded by Bono
- Draughtsmen's and Allied Technicians' Association, a defunct British trade union
- Data (word), for the word "data" in English
- Data Records, a record label
- DATA (band), a techno-pop band created by Georg Kajanus
- datA, an alias by David Guillon, a French electronic musician
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Data.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.