From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up data in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Data is uninterpreted information.
Data or DATA may also refer to:
- Data (computing), in computer science, often distinguished from code or software
- Data (Euclid), a book by Euclid
- Data (moth), a moth genus
- Data (Star Trek), a fictional android in the Star Trek universe
- Data URI scheme
- Design and Technology Academy, a school in San Antonio, Texas, USA
- Durham Area Transit Authority, the public transit agency serving Durham, North Carolina, USA
- DATA, a diaryltriazine, a class of organic molecules
- DATA, a non-governmental organization founded by Bono
- Draughtsmen's and Allied Technicians' Association, a defunct British trade union
- Data (word), for the word "data" in English
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Data.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.