Data & Knowledge Engineering
|Edited by||P.P. Chen|
|Find out here|
Data & Knowledge Engineering is a monthly peer-reviewed academic journal in the area of database systems and knowledge base systems. It is published by Elsevier and was established in 1985. The editor-in-chief is P.P. Chen (Louisiana State University).
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in Current Contents/Engineering, Computing & Technology, Ei Compendex, Inspec, Science Citation Index Expanded, Scopus, and Zentralblatt MATH. According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2015 impact factor of 1.5.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Clarivate Analytics. Retrieved 2017-02-14.
- "Content/Database Overview - Compendex Source List". Engineering Village. Elsevier. Retrieved 2017-02-14.
- "Inspec list of journals" (PDF). Inspec. Institution of Engineering and Technology. Retrieved 2017-02-14.
- "Source details: Data and Knowledge Engineering". Scopus preview. Elsevier. Retrieved 2017-02-14.
- "Serials Database". Zentralblatt MATH. Springer Science+Business Media. Retrieved 2017-02-14.
- "Data & Knowledge Engineering". 2015 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Clarivate Analytics. 2016.
|This article about a scientific journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.