From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Data format in information technology may refer to:
- Data type, constraint placed upon the interpretation of data in a type system
- Signal (electrical engineering), a format for signal data used in signal processing
- Recording format, a format for encoding data for storage on a storage medium
- File format, a format for encoding data for storage in a computer file
- Container format (digital), a format for encoding data for storage by means of a standardized audio/video codecs file format
- Content format, a format for representing media content as data
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Data format.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.