This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||Houston, Texas, United States|
(EVP & General Manager)
|Products||TyMetrix 360° Passport Collaboration Portal, Advanced Invoice Management System (AIMS) , Corporate Legal Desktop |
Number of employees
Datacert is now owned by ELM Solutions, a computer software company that provides enterprise legal management software and services designed for law departments. In turn, ELM Solutions is a component of Wolters Kluwer, a global information services company.
According to a 2008 ILTA survey of 460 legal billing professionals, 27.96% of respondents reported using a DataCert program (AIMS or ShareDocs) for electronic billing. The Datacert software now appears to be integrated into the Passport legal management suite, offered under the ELM Solutions brand.
1998 – Datacert was founded in Houston, Texas by Eric Elfman. The company’s original product was an online document exchange where law firms would submit bills to corporate legal departments electronically.
2001 – Datacert acquired DigiContract, adding online document collaboration to its service offering portfolio. 
2004 – Datacert was named one of the fastest growing private companies in the United States, placing #194 on the Inc. 500 list. 
2005 – Datacert Europe Ltd. opened its headquarters in London.
2008 – James Tallman was appointed President & CEO 
2009 – Datacert Europe expanded its presence with a new office in Basel, Switzerland.
2010 – Datacert opened offices in Toronto and acquired a software development and professional services center from Symcon Global Technologies, resulting in an additional office in Chennai, India. Datacert also launched its patent-pending technology platform, PassportTM.
2011 – Passport experiences industry adoption securing, among others, Fortune/Global Fortune #1, Walmart, as a platform client 
ELM Solutions is headquartered in Houston, Texas and operates corporate offices throughout North America, EMEA, and APAC. The company’s EMEA headquarters are in London with three more European offices in Basel, Paris, and Frankfurt. ELM Solution’s APAC office is located in Chennai, India 
- "Management Team". WK ELM Solutions. Retrieved September 5, 2011.
- "Products". WK ELM Solutions. September 5, 2011.
- Laubinger, Jonathan J. (Dec 2008), "Law Firm Survey Results – Analysis", E-Billing White Paper and Survey Results, Austin, TX: International Legal Technology Association, p. 19, retrieved 27 Feb 2016
- "DigiContacts Company Profile". Bloomberg Businessweek.
- "Datacert Inc. Company Profile". Inc.
- "Corprasoft". Bloomberg Businessweek.
- "James Tallman". SMARTBUSINESS.
- "Datacert Products". Datacert. September 5, 2011.
- "Think twice before suing Walmart". Retailing Today. January 6, 2011.[permanent dead link]
- "ELM Solutions About Us". ELM Solutions.