|Founded||February 14, 2013Paris, Francein|
|Founder||Florian Douetteau, Clément Stenac, Marc Batty, Thomas Cabrol|
|U.S., France, U.K., Germany|
|Products||Dataiku Data Science Studio|
|Owner||ICONIQ, Dawn Capital, Battery Ventures, FirstMark Capital, Serena Capital, Alven Capital|
Number of employees
For its first two years, the company relied on its own capital. In January 2015, Dataiku raised $3.6 million from Serena Capital and Alven Capital, two French technology venture capital funds. This was followed by $14 million raised with FirstMark Capital, a New York City-based venture capital firm in October 2016. In September 2017 the company raised a $28 million Series B investment from Battery Ventures, as well as historic investors.
Dataiku offers a free edition and enterprise versions with additional features, such as multi-user collaboration or real-time scoring.
In December 2018 Dataiku raised $101 million for data science platform. Among investors were Iconiq Capital, Alven Capital, Battery Ventures, Dawn Capital and FirstMark Capital.
- Liam Boogar (10 October 2013). "Paris has its own Paypal Mafia: How Exalead spawned dozens of startups". RudeBaguette.
- Ron Miller (19 January 2015). "French Startup Dataiku Grabs $3.6M To Continue Developing Big Data Software". TechCrunch.
- Romain Dillet (25 October 2016). "Dataiku grabs $14 million for its collaborative data science platform". TechCrunch.
- Miller, Ron. "Dataiku to enhance data tools with $28 million investment led by Battery Ventures". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2017-09-15.
- "Dataiku, developer of Advanced Big Data Analytics Software, hires two new VP's and continues expansion in North America". Business Wire. 17 March 2016.
- "Dataiku unveils new headquarters in downtown New York". www.bigdatanews.datasciencecentral.com. Retrieved 2017-09-15.
- "There's a big window of opportunity in the UK: CTO". CNBC. Retrieved 2017-09-15.
- "Dataiku Launches DSS 3 for Advanced Data Metrics Monitoring". CIO Review. 19 May 2016.
- "Gartner 2017 Magic Quadrant for Data Science Platforms: gainers and losers". www.kdnuggets.com. Retrieved 2017-09-15.
- "Dataiku raises $101 million for its collaborative data science platform". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2018-12-20.