From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dateline in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In journalism, a dateline describes the date when and location where a news article originated.
Dateline may also refer to:
- Dateline (Australian TV program), an Australian television public affairs program
- Dateline London, a British news discussion programme
- Dateline NBC, an American television newsmagazine/reality legal show
- Dateline (TV series), a Canadian historical drama which aired from 1955 to 1956
- Dateline (dating service), a UK-based computer dating service founded in 1966
- International Date Line, an imaginary line near the 180° line of longitude that demarcates the change of one calendar day to the next
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dateline.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.