This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Also called||Lada Kalina|
|Body and chassis|
|Body style||5-door hatchback|
|Engine||1.6 L VAZ-11186 I4|
The Datsun mi-Do is a subcompact car manufactured specifically for the Russian market under the Datsun brand of Nissan Motor Company. It is a rebadged and restyled version of the AutoVAZ developed Lada Kalina. The mi-Do was presented in August, 2014.
The car will be equipped with 1.6-litre engine (82 and 87 hp) paired with 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic gearbox Jatco.
- The working volume is 1596 cm3
- Number of cylinders – 4
- Number of valves – 8
- Power hp – 87 at 5100 rpm
- Power kW – 64 at 5100 rpm
- The torque is 140 Nm at 2700 rpm
- The diameter of the cylinder is 82 mm
- The stroke of the piston is 75.6 mm
- The compression ratio is 10.6
- Timing Belt Drive – Belt
- The maximum speed is 173 kilometers per hour
- Acceleration to the first hundred – 12.2 seconds
- "Datsun mi-DO hatchback made its official debut". Wroom.ru. 27 August 2014. Retrieved 23 October 2014.
- "Engine Datsun mi DO (hatchback) specifications | Volkswagun". Volkswagun. 2017-06-14. Retrieved 2017-06-15.