Datu Anggal Midtimbang, Maguindanao
|Datu Anggal Midtimbang|
|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|• Mayor||Nathaneil S. Midtimbang|
|• Total||85.43 km2 (32.98 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||290/km2 (760/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)64|
|Electorate||7,774 voters as of 2016|
Datu Anggal Midtimbang was created out of three barangays of Talayan and four from Talitay, by virtue of Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Act No. 206, which was subsequently ratified in a plebiscite held on December 30, 2006.
The origin of the Name
The name originated from the complete name of the most respected man of Talayan, DATU ANGNGAL MIDTIMBANG. He is the father of Datu Midpantao Sr., the former mayor of the municipality of Guindulungan, and Datu Ali Midtimbang Sr., the former mayor of Talayan Maguindanao.
- Midtimbang (Poblacion)
- Nunangan (Nunangen)
|Population census of
Datu Anggal Midtimbang
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Census of Population (2015): Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay (Report). PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Act No. 206; An Act Creating the Municipality of Datu Anggal Midtimbang in the Province of Maguindanao, Providing Funds Therefor, and for Other Purposes" (PDF). Regional Legislative Assembly, Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- National Statistical Coordination Board (2007-03-26). "2007 Factsheet - Did you know that... ARMM now has six provinces". Archived from the original on 2008-07-04. Retrieved 2008-05-19.
- National Statistical Coordination Board. "PSGC Interactive: Municipality/City: DATU ANGGAL MIDTIMBANG". Retrieved 2008-05-19.
- "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Census of Population and Housing (2010): Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay (Report). NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007): Total Population by Province, City and Municipality (Report). NSO. Archived from the original on 11 November 2011.