Datu Blah T. Sinsuat, Maguindanao
|Datu Blah T. Sinsuat|
|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|Established||September 16, 2006|
|• Mayor||Hadja Bai Raida Tomawis- Sinsuat|
|• Total||147.21 km2 (56.84 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||170/km2 (440/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)64|
|Income class||1st municipal income class|
|Electorate||9,247 voters as of 2016|
Formerly a part of the town of Upi, Datu Blah T. Sinsuat became another municipality after a plebiscite on September 16, 2006 and pursuant to the Muslim Mindanao Act No. 198 of the ARMM. On October 28, it became a new municipality of the newly created Shariff Kabunsuan province until its nullification by the Supreme Court in July 2008. The orphaned municipality was absorbed by the province of Maguindanao.
Datu Blah T. Sinsuat is politically subdivided into 13 barangays.
|Population census of
Datu Blah T. Sinsuat
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- Census of Population (2015). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Act No. 198; An Act Creating the Municipality of Datu Blah T. Sinsuat in the Province of Maguindanao, Providing Funds Therefor, and for Other Purposes" (PDF). Regional Legislative Assembly, Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City and Municipality. NSO. Archived from the original on 11 November 2011.
- "Province of Maguindanao". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
||Datu Odin Sinsuat|
|Celebes Sea||Lebak, Sultan Kudarat|