Datu Unsay, Maguindanao
Location in Maguindanao
|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|• Mayor||Reshal S. Ampatuan|
|• Total||95.39 km2 (36.83 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||120/km2 (320/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)64|
|Income class||5th municipal income class|
|Electorate||5,827 voters as of 2016|
On July 30, 2009, upon the ratification of Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Acts No. 225 (as amended by MMAA 252) and MMAA 220, the municipalities of Shariff Saydona Mustapha and Datu Hoffer Ampatuan, respectively, were created from a total of 2 entire barangays and portions of 2 barangays from Datu Unsay, in addition to other barangays from Datu Piang, Datu Saudi-Ampatuan, Mamasapano and Shariff Aguak.
Datu Unsay is politically subdivided into 8 barangays.
|Population census of Datu Unsay|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- Census of Population (2015). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Act No. 150; An Act Creating the Municipality of Datu Unsay out of the Mother Municipality of Shariff Aguak, Province of Maguindanao, Authorizing the Appropriation Funds Therefor, and for Other Purposes" (PDF). Regional Legislative Assembly, Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- National Statistics Office (2008-04-16). "2007 Census of Population: Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao" (PDF). Retrieved 2008-05-19.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City and Municipality. NSO. Archived from the original on 11 November 2011.
- "Province of Maguindanao". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.