From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up datum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Datum is a singular form of "data".
Datum may also refer to:
Singular data point
- Datum (geodesy), a standard position or level that measurements are taken from
- Datum reference, in carpentry, metalworking, needlework, Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Chart datum, level of water depth on a nautical chart
- Datum (magazine), an Austrian monthly magazine
- Omne Datum Optimum ("Every perfect gift"), a papal bull issued by Pope Innocent II in 1139 endorsing the Knights Templar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Datum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.