From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up datum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Datum is, from its Latin origin, a singular form of "data", and may refer to a single item of data.
Singular data point
- Geodetic datum, a standard position or level that measurements are taken from in geographic surveying
- Datum reference, in carpentry, metalworking, needlework, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Chart datum, level of water depth on a nautical chart
- Datum or datum point, a (possibly arbitrary) reference baseline or point from which scientific measurements are made (from a Latin meaning of datum as a "given", i.e. an accepted fact)
- Datum (magazine), an Austrian monthly magazine
- Omne Datum Optimum ("Every perfect gift"), a papal bull issued by Pope Innocent II in 1139 endorsing the Knights Templar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Datum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.