Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up datum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Datum is, from its Latin origin, a singular form of "data", and may refer to a single item of data.
Singular data point
- Geodetic datum, a standard position or level that measurements are taken from in geographic surveying
- Datum reference, in carpentry, metalworking, needlework, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Chart datum, level of water depth on a nautical chart
- Datum or datum point, a (possibly arbitrary) reference baseline or point from which scientific measurements are made (from a Latin meaning of datum as a "given", i.e. an accepted fact)
- Datum (magazine), an Austrian monthly magazine
- Omne Datum Optimum ("Every perfect gift"), a papal bull issued by Pope Innocent II in 1139 endorsing the Knights Templar
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Datum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.