|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
Early 17th century Miniature Painting of Hazrat Daud Bandagi
Syed Muhammad Ibrahim bin Syed Fatehullah Kirmani 1513–1575C.E. (AH 919-982) more popularly known as Shaikh Daud Bandagi Kirmani was a famous 16th-century saint of the Qadiri order.
- ‘Muntakhab-ut-Tawarikh’, Vol II and III, by Abdul Qadir bin Mulik Shah Al-Badaoni (Translated into English by R.A Ranking in 1894).
- ‘Tazkara’ by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad.
- ‘Maqamat-e-Daudi’ by Abul Baqi Bin Jan Mohammad, original in Persian circa AD 1646. (Translated into Urdu by Dr. Khwaja Hameed Yazdani. Publisher S.M Mohsin).
- 'Akhbaar-Ul-Akhiyaar' by Shaikh Abdul Haq Muhaddis Dehlavi. (Urdu translation by Professor Ghulam Rasool Mehr). Maktaba Usmania. Hyderabad. A.P. India.
- 'Safinat-ul-Auliya' by Dara Shikoh.