Daulatpur Upazila, Kushtia
|• Total||468.76 km2 (180.99 sq mi)|
|• Density||970/km2 (2,500/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+6 (BST)|
|Website||Official Map of Daulatpur|
Daulatpur is located at. It has 66479 households and total area 468.76 km².
Daulatpur Upazila is bounded by Bagha Upazila in Rajshahi District and Lalpur Upazila in Natore District, on the north, Bheramara and Mirpur Upazilas on the east, Gangni Upazila in Meherpur District and Mirpur Upazila in Kushtia District, on the south, and Jalangi CD Block, in Murshidabad district, West Bengal, India, and Karimpur I and Karimpur II CD Blocks, Nadia district, West Bengal, on the west.
According to 2011 Bangladesh census, Daulatpur had a population of 456,372. Males constituted 49.90% of the population and females 50.10. Muslims formed 99.375% of the population, Hindus 0.614%, Christians 0.009% and others 0.002%. Daulatpur had a literacy rate of 41.29% for the population 7 years and above.
As of the 1991 Bangladesh census, Daulatpur has a population of 360,706. Males constitute 51.42% of the population, and females 48.58%. This Upazila's eighteen up population is 178,539. Daulatpur has an average literacy rate of 20.5% (7+ years), and the national average of 32.4% literate.
Daulatpur Upazila has 14 unions:
- Md. Salim Reza (2012). "Daulatpur Upazila (Kushtia District)". In Sirajul Islam and Ahmed A. Jamal. Banglapedia: National Encyclopedia of Bangladesh (Second ed.). Asiatic Society of Bangladesh.
- "Daulatpur Upazila (Kushtia District)". Banglapedia. Retrieved 15 November 2018.
- "Tehsil Map of Murshidabad". CD Block/ Tehsil. Maps of India. Retrieved 15 November 2018.
- "Tehsil Map of Nadia". CD Block/ Tehsil. Maps of India. Retrieved 15 November 2018.
- "Bangladesh Population and Housing Census 2011: Zila Report – Kushtia" (PDF). Table P01 : Household and Population by Sex and Residence, Table P05 : Population by Religion, Age group and Residence, Table P09 : Literacy of Population 7 Years & Above by Religion, Sex and Residence. Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics (BBS), Ministry of Planning, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh. Retrieved 9 December 2018.
- "Population Census Wing, BBS". Archived from the original on 2005-03-27. Retrieved November 10, 2006.
|This Khulna Division location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|