Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dauntless in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dauntless may refer to:
- Douglas SBD Dauntless, a World War II American naval scout plane and dive bomber
- Operation Dauntess, a military operation part of Operation Courageous
- Operation Martlet (a.k.a. Operation Dauntless), part of a series of British attacks to capture the town of Caen and its environs from German forces
- Dauntless (steamboat), a 93-foot-long (28 m) steamer in the Puget Sound mosquito fleet
- HMS Dauntless, five ships and one shore establishment of the Royal Navy
- USCGC Dauntless (WMEC-624), a United States Coast Guard cutter
- USS Dauntless, three ships of the United States Navy
- Dauntless, a fictional sailboat in children's books by James Lennox Kerr
- Dauntless, a fictional starship in The Lost Fleet: Dauntless by John G. Hemry
- USS Dauntless (NX-01-A), a fictional starship from the fourth season Star Trek: Voyager episode "Hope and Fear"
- Dauntless (video game), a video game
- Dauntless, one of the five factions in the Divergent novel and film series
- Dauntless: The Battle of Midway is a Pacific War film featuring Douglas SBD Dauntless and United States Navy aviator Norman Francis Vandivier. It was released on September 1, 2019.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dauntless.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.