From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Daur or Dahur may refer to:
- Ad-Dawr, a town in Iraq
- Dahur, Iran, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Daughter, esp. in older census data where Daur is used as an abbreviation for Daughter
- Daur language, a Mongolic language primarily spoken by the Daur people
- Daur, Pakistan, a town in the Pakistani province of Sindh
- Daur people, a sub-ethnic group mostly living in Inner Mongolia, China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Daur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.