Jump to navigation Jump to search
Daur or Dahur may refer to:
- Daur people, a sub-ethnic group mostly living in Inner Mongolia, China
- Daur language, a Mongolic language primarily spoken by the Daur people
- Daur, Pakistan, a town in the Pakistani province of Sindh
- Dawar (Pashtun tribe), a Pashtun tribe in North Waziristan, Pakistan
- Dahur, Iran, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Ad-Dawr, a town in Iraq
- Daughter, esp. in older census data where Daur is used as an abbreviation for Daughter
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Daur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.