Jump to navigation Jump to search
Daur or Dahur may refer to:
- Daur people, a sub-ethnic group mostly living in Inner Mongolia, China
- Daur language, a Mongolic language primarily spoken by the Daur people
- Daur, Pakistan, a town in the Pakistani province of Sindh
- Dawar (Pashtun tribe), a Pashtun tribe in North Waziristan, Pakistan
- Dahur, Iran, a village in South Khorasan Province, Iran
- Ad-Dawr, a town in Iraq
- Daughter, esp. in older census data where Daur is used as an abbreviation for Daughter
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Daur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.